|Job Ref:||204705282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Queenborough||Address:||Post Code:||ME11||Salary:||£200 - £300/week||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:02|
My client is a rapidly growing steel company based in Kent, who are currently seeking a hardworking and committed individual to work and gain experience within their Stock Control department.|
As a Stock Controller, you will be coordinating the engineers, materials, port staff and transportation links for the company.
This Apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in Construction/Steel merchants but has little or no experience; recent school/college/sixth form leavers looking for a change in their career path. Due to the nature of the Apprenticeship, full training will be provided over the 12 month period of your contract with the opportunity to advance to a full time role within the company.
* Ability to understand and use Excel spreadsheets
* Weighbridge use - loads in / out and scrap
* Correct receipt of deliveries
* Daily check if tags used by operators have been scanned and chase up operators who don't return / scan tags
* Check incoming trailers - bundles / cast numbers
* Input loads = produce tags
* Tie tags on bundles on trailers / stacks
* Collect / stack timbers when required
* Count bundles per stacks in park / in works
* Map out stacks in park - reconcile with Armaor and hunt out discrepancies
* Identify mesh in park
* Monthly stock count