|Job Ref:||204705268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Post Code:||NR34||Salary:||£200 - £250/week||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:02|
My client is a rapidly growing steel company based in Kent, who are currently seeking a hardworking and committed individual to work and gain experience within their Administration department|
As a Data Entry Administration, you will be inputting information into the CRM system and maintain the database for the company.
This Apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in Construction/Steel merchants but has little or no experience; recent school/college/sixth form leavers looking for a change in their career path. Due to the nature of the Apprenticeship, full training will be provided over the 12 month period of your contract with the opportunity to advance to a full time role within the company.
* Receive schedule in order of priority eg, express
* Check members before starting to input for call off previously put on system to eliminate duplication
* Input order with as much information from call off as possible
* Input information on Armaor
* Deal with any queries from site efficiently
* If anything confirmed via telephone, always record on schedule detailing whom you spoke to, date, time etc. Clarify such information by return email.
* Double check schedule line for line for input errors prior printing tags
* Record information in order reference book
* Update Schedule progress sheet
* Update mesh/coupler log if applicable
* Print tags
* File schedule in correct and appropriate folders after printing
* Provide back-up for telephone (this must be answered efficiently and in a professional manner)
* All other duties as assigned or as business needs dictate