|Job Ref:||204705252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:18|
Based at the Companies HQ, the candidate will serve as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business. Assisting the Directors in new business opportunities, managing functions such as company associations, employee activities and evaluations, and other matters that relate to the company's operations. As well as being wholly responsible for the running of a busy depot, the candidate will play an important role in marketing, corporate management and HR.
Most importantly the candidate needs an extensive understanding of the construction industry, flexibility and a talent for negotiation.
* Assists commercial directors and works as a member of a cohesive team
* Works with depot & department managers
* Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
* Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
* Manages daily company operations
* Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
* Accepts extra duties as situations arise
* Works efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or any other stress factors that may arise
* Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
* Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
* Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
* Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
* Strong leadership skills and experience.
* Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
* First class presentation skills.
* Gravitas, with the ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company's profile.
* Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
* Proven strategic aptitude and ability.
* Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally.
* Tenacious and results driven with sound business judgement.
* Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
* Highly energised and motivated with a high level of commitment.
* Commercially astute and customer focused.
* Ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high quality service.
* Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Hands-on approach, with a 'can-do' attitude.
* Ability to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
* Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
* Committed to learning and development.
* Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)