|Job Ref:||204705250||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£32000 - £39000/annum Car + Pension + Bens||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:18|
Lead Auditor required to take up permanent post, based in Bristol covering South West and West of England. |
You will be tasked with carrying out internal & supplier audits against company, customer, legal and nationally recognised standards and requirements - ensuring the highest quality provision of contracted services across a MoD housing Maintenance contract.
* Creating audit scope documents taking into account contract and business requirements.
* Arranging audits with auditees and client representatives.
* Carry out additional follow up audits on non conformance's identified during the scheduled audit programme.
* Maintain effective relationships with clients, quality managers and representatives.
* Add completed audit reports and non conformance's onto the appropriate databases in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all non conformance's are closed out in an effective and timely manner.
* Provide advice and support to sites in the closing out of non conformance's and the introduction of new best practice.
* Produce monthly reports and information as identified by the Head of Quality.
* experience within Quality Auditing role
* communication skills
* able to produce precise and thorough reports
* computer literate
* possesses a full UK Driving Licence with an ability to travel extensively between sites in a designated region
* has an in-depth understanding of ISO 14001, 18001 and 9001.
Closing date for applications: 30/09/2016