|Job Ref:||204705130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:20|
Materials Test Site Technician - Construction Materials|
Materials, Technician, Laboratory, Sampling, Calibration, CSCS, Construction, Concrete, Soils, Aggregate, Asphalt
Our client is currently looking for Materials Testing Technicians at all levels to work in a Lab and on client sites.
Either you have some experience working with concrete and Asphalt or you are an experienced Technician.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of concrete, asphalt and aggregate testing to UKAS standards
* Sampling, preparation and testing of construction materials (concrete, soils and aggregates)
* Calibration and cleaning of equipment
* Work in accordance with all quality and Health & Safety policies
* Construction site and/or laboratory testing experience would be an advantage
The successful applicant will ideally hold a CSCS card and a full UK driving licence is required as the role will involve travelling to different sites.
Training will be provided.
Please contact Becky Round for more information on (Apply online only)