|Job Ref:||204710068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum pension, healthcare||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:02|
Competitive Starting Salary with private health insurance, corporate pension, 6 months' probation, permanent role|
We have an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Digital Mobile radio providers in the world. This role offers much scope for you to develop your skills in a demanding technical IT systems engineering role. Due to continued expansion of the business, the client are looking to reduce their reliance on third party IT service providers and bring all the IT support in-house. Longer term, the post holder will be key in helping the business to integrate ERP software into the business to synch their Warehousing, Accounting and CRM functions.
Key Features of the role:
- Very strong IT background; able to responsible for solving all aspects of IT related hardware and software requirements for the whole company
- Familiarity with SAGE & ORACLE software and can resolve retrieval problems by altering design to meeting requirements
- Be able to identify specific requirements from different departments internally to establish accurate analysis, interpretation and classification of data
- Maintain records by documenting system changes and revisions
- Review networks and internal IT related functions are keeping updated.
- Ideally have radio industry background, understand wireless communications knowledge
The ideal candidate will have a background within the Radio industry, although this is not essential. More importantly, you will be an experienced IT Engineer with borad exposure and experience of dealing with a range of software and hardware related issues