|Job Ref:||204709874||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
My client is a leading City based trading company looking for talented Computer Sciences or Information Systems (or similar) graduate who is looking to build a financial services career.|
This role is to join to join the Infrastructure and Operations team providing core IT support to our trading and support staff. Technology is at the core of my client's success and the people who support the technology services play a crucial role in the company's growth and success.
If you can tick the following boxes, then this could present a superb opportunity for you - proactive; good communicator; commitment to continuous personal development in technology; desire to progress within the Information Technology / IT arena preferably within the financial services sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
• 1st line support to trading floor and other business units;
• installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• troubleshooting application, system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• replacing parts as required;
• providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
• supporting the roll-out of new applications or hardware;
• setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• testing and evaluating new technology;
The position would suit a candidate who has recently completed either a degree or similar through either college or private academic means. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking for their first job in an exciting fast paced environment with excellent opportunities to learn and develop their skills further.
My client is looking for a talented multi-tasker who works well under pressure and is comfortable using his/her own initiative. In return a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer, including 5 weeks holiday, healthcare and season ticket loans.
Please call us today to find out more or send your CV for review. This really is a superb opportunity for talented and ambitious technology graduates to join a leading organisation committed to delivering the very best advanced IT services and solutions to its users.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role