|Job Ref:||204709857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Implementation Consultant - B2B Software Implementation Projects|
Due to growing client demand a market leader provider of Cloud-based SaaS platform for digital content management, is looking to add an Implementation Consultant to the team. The role would also suit a Project Manager with experience in end to end implementation of off-the-shelf enterprise web-based applications to a variety of clients with some customisation to the software.
The company specializes in marketing automation and content analytics: providing highly adaptable range of SaaS products for SME's and large blue chip clients cca 30,000 customers worldwide, so previous experience working on projects of different size and time frame would be ideal.
In order for you to be able to do this you would have to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working on the implementation of software systems (Cloud-based SaaS)
- Used to delivering both off-the-shelf and customisable solutions for external clients
- Work through the full PLC: from capturing business requirements at the consultation stage with a client, through customisation of the software, QA, delivery and post-production feedback and aftercare.
- Comfortable with requirements gathering on a B2B (Business to Business) basis
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment (PLC up to 6months)
- Successful stakeholder management of all types of users through sometimes difficult transformation projects
- Juggling multiple projects, managing budgets and tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager or Implementation Consultant to manage software implementations working with blue chip companies for one of the market leaders in content management software. Apply through this ad ASAP so you don't miss out!
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. First Point, Search Point and Reference Point are part of Talent Point Ltd; proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law