|Job Ref:||204709848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
£55K - £65K
One of my clients, a huge software house are looking to take on an experienced developer who has a proven track record in implementation and test functionalities with Java.
The ideal candidate will have an interes in keeping up to date with the latest technologies, strong analytical skills and a strong passion for architecture.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Define the overall structure of the company's applications and how they interact with third party components, in accordance with principles established by the group.
* Establish guidelines for all actors that factor in the delivery process: developers, integration, devops, etc.
* Identify the needs of the business from a technical point of view
* Identify technical priorities from a business point of view
* Detail high-level architectual designs and reccomendations to developers and validate their development design choices.
* Identify new trends and how oftern they can benefit the company's line of applications.
* Evaluate or drive evaluation of relevant products from a design, security and performance point of view.
IF you feel you are suitable for the above role please respond to this advert with your most recent up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency