|Job Ref:||204709841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£25000 - £38000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Are you a talented front-end developer? Love the outdoors? Love surfing?|
Greywood are recruiting for a talented developer to join a small team based in Kingsbridge, South Devon. This is your chance to play a key role in building critical features of the web application that reaches hundreds of thousands of users worldwide each day. With a focus on industry best practice combined with a relaxed working environment we've got the perfect opportunity for someone who doesn't want to compromise on either career or quality of life.
* Write efficient, lean, performant code and supporting tests and documentation.
* Contribute to UI discussion, implement new features, take part in QA processes.
* Collaborate with other team members, through paired programming, and peer review.
* Participate in SCRUM & standup discussions
* Expert knowledge of development and architecture in one of our core technologies.
* A real passion for software engineering and the ability to conceive robust and scalable solutions.
* Related degree or commercial experience an advantage.
Applicants will need a strong, proven ability with the following technologies:
Specifically experience with the following libraries, patterns and architectures are a plus:
AMD & CommonJS, Backbone, CSS Preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
* Understanding of RESTful API's
* Unit testing using Mocha or similar test suite
* PHP/MYSQL a bonus, but not essential
* A fast paced, challenging work environment without the constraints of client work.
* Exactly as you'd expect from a surf lifestyle company 95% of your co-workers surf and we operate a flexi-time schedule that'll allow you to get to the beach when there are waves.
* A relaxed working environment that focuses on the very best professional practices: Agile, test driven development, continuous integration and an ongoing quest for the best solutions in a rapidly changing tech landscape.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the above skillset to join like-minded people on the beautiful South coast. It's as much about the culture as it is about the talented work produced each day, with applications from relocators particularly welcome. If this sounds like somewhere you would excel while fitting in with the current team, combined with a salary up to £38k plus excellent benefits please do not hesitate... apply today