|Job Ref:||204709767||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £450/day||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
Network Engineer required by a Global Company based in London|
My client requires a Network Engineer, to work on a 12 months' contract, working in the Global Network team, to provide support for the LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure.
The role is to:
* Perform role of technical analyst in support of firm's internal WAN, LAN and WLAN infrastructure.
* Working in, leading or supporting projects when required. Being responsible for all aspects of design, implementation and operation.
* The global WAN is central to this role and the candidate must have strong knowledge and experience of BGP and WAN technologies.
* Ability to work with vendors to troubleshoot problems across hardware, software and supplied services
* Experience of working with Carriers to troubleshoot circuit status and delivery across the WAN
Technology Stack to include:
* CCNP R&S
* WAN design and operation
* Routing protocols, BGP essential
* ISR and ASR routers
* NBAR, DMVPN, HQoS, IPSec, etc.
* LAN design and operation
* Catalyst 3650, 3560, 3850, 2960, 4500, Nexus 7k, 5k & 2k
* WLAN design and operation
Experience of the following would be of benefit:
* Experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine
* Cisco firewalls
* Riverbed Steelheads and Controller
* Riverbed SteelCentral products, such as Netrofiler, NetShark, Portal, AppResponse
* Solarwinds NPM
This role will be will be Monday to Friday predominately, however, there may be some requirement to work outside of core hours, and take part an on-call rote when needed.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK