|Job Ref:||204709663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bilston||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Technical Business Analyst // Managed Services // £45,000 // West Midlands|
My client, a highly lucrative and reputable organisation are looking to appoint an innovative and forward thinking Technical Business Analyst into their existing team.
The main responsibilities will be to provide expertise involved in the pre-sales, discovery, design and delivery of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions.
* Requirement gathering and design of BPM solutions using rapid/agile methodology.
* Lock down requirements and scope of projects.
* Assist with the design of end to end solutions and identify tasks and deliverables for the projects.
* Ability to assist with accurate estimation of work required for tasks.
* Work closely with Project Manager and Technical Lead Consultant/Solution Architect to get work planned and resourced to meet project deadlines.
* Pre-sales/Sales - working with Account Managers and Sales Consultants to gather requirements and design solutions to meet customer needs. This may include assisting in the creation of business case justification / return on investment and performing sales demonstrations.
* To support the company mission and culture.
* A high level of business understanding and analysis skills.
* Ability to analyse/understand customer requirements and communicate that to others in a logical and concise manner.
* Strong documentation skills.
* A high level of commercial awareness.
* Proven capability of managing/delivering solutions on time, to budget and to a high level of quality.
* Strong communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels from senior management to clients
* A highly structured and organised approach to working.
* Ability to work both individually and as an effective team member.
* Ability to think on your feet and show initiative.
Key Technical Skills:
Although not specifically a development role, significant experience and/or knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
* Requirements gathering methodologies
* Enterprise Architecture modelling (such as OpenText Provision)
* OpenText MBPM (formerly Metastorm e-Work), Cordys or other Business Process Management software such as Bizagi, Pega etc.
* Workflow modelling
* Database modelling
* Experience and a good understanding of SQL (Structured Query Language)
* Experience and a good understanding of .Net Development (C#/(url removed))
* A good understanding of Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
* A good understanding of Reporting Technologies (MS Reporting Services / Business Objects)
The successful candidate will most likely have a technical background and is someone who has a wide-range of skills and experience and is able to communicate ideas well.
This role is client facing and may involve time spent at client sites working with both business and technical staff either in a pre-sales or project delivery capacity. This may require working alone or as a part of a team depending on the size of project.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, ambitious and forward thinking Technical Business Analyst - Not only does this role offer excellent prospects, but also the chance to make a major impact at every level of the business. For more details and to receive a full job description, please apply immediately or send your CV directly
Technical Business Analyst // Managed Services // £45,000 // West Midlands
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy