|Job Ref:||204708548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Iraq||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a prestigious telecommunications company to support their project in Iraq.|
Position Title: Ericsson 2G RAN Expert
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: October 2016
Duration: 6 months initial
Location: Baghdad, Iraq
Contact: Dalibor Slatki | NA
- Lead 2G acceptance for new or SWAP Ericsson sites coming on air.
- Must achieve site and cluster acceptance from both drive test and KPIs.
- Lead the 2G onsite team.
- Drive and investigate 2G deep issues in the network that prevent us from achieving the acceptance.
- 2G spectrum carving to introduce U900.
- Investigate the 2G possible degradation and come up with smart workaround to bring 2G KPIs to it's pre-carving level.
- Deep knowledge in 2G Ericsson RAN.
- Be able to interface with the customer and get acceptances approved.
- Good team player, flexible in working hours, good communication skills and customer handling. Able to lead.
- 6+ years of Radio Network Optimization experience in total (GSM/UMTS/LTE).
- 2+ years of Radio Network Optimization experience in Ericsson 2G technology.
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: CHN_MGDS_E2GR_7590
Or call Dalibor on: NA