|Job Ref:||204706687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£20/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
To be responsible for all aspects of tool changing within the Company.|
• Achieve all production and changeover targets to ensure the efficient running of ma-chinery.
• To be responsible for ensuring that the specification and the quality of the product is to company standard.
• Be responsible for liaising with the Planning and Production Manager to ensure that ma-chines are re-started after a tool change with minimum scrap and in the minimum amount of time.
• To ensure that the production plan is followed to ensure company targets are met.
• Identify and implement efficiency improvements to reduce machine downtime and im-prove production run whilst liaising with the Engineering Department and the Planning and Production Manager.
• Work closely with the Junior Tool Change Engineer and ensure their progression through an agreed development plan.
• To ensure that all tool changes and other maintenance work are carried out within Health and Safety guidelines.
• Ensure that during tool changes the environment is kept clean, tidy and safe.
• Comply with requests from management to ensure the smooth running of operations, this may include working flexibly as required