|Job Ref:||204705217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£0 - £10.61/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
We're looking for brilliant Customer Service Advisers to come and work with our partner Vodafone. We are looking for enthusiastic people to give an exceptional customer experience, handling all sorts of queries relating to our broadband products and resolving at first contact.|
The role is initially for three months, with the scope to go permanent for the right person and the opportunity to receive an attractive salary & package.
The role will be based in Vodafone's Glasgow Contact Centre and will involve some of the key duties below:
* Handling calls from customers to answer queries and resolve problems on a case by case basis.
* Demonstrates effective ways to build Customer relationships internal/external (rapport, identifying customer needs and resolving customer queries).
* Handling all other internal tasks required to support activities: Contacting other networks, contacting internal teams to support resolution & following a set of system work instructions to resolve a customer issue.
* Use appropriate systems for effective decision making.
* Observe and adhere to department policy and procedures.
* Carry out additional duties that might reasonably be requested.
* Team Player, willing to support the wider teams when required.
There's a great team environment and an opportunity to develop a career with a top performing company and you will be extensively trained to ensure you are set up to succeed within the position.
These are shift based positions, so you must be flexible to accommodate working Monday to Sunday (37.5 hours a week) shifts between 8am and 11pm on a rotational basis. Note, the late shift is not a daily occurrence but does form part of the working pattern in order for us to support our customers.
We will interview suitable candidates immediately, with the opportunity to start straight away.
Allegis Global Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy