|Job Ref:||204705164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:17|
Do you have an interest in Mobile Telecoms/Networks and want to work for a global company?|
If so, this a great opportunity to work for a global Telecoms company that will provide full training to become an expert within the area of Field Engineering.
We require Field Engineers/Operatives to work throughout Wales.
What qualifications/experience do you need
All you require is work experience, Degree, BTEC or Diploma that is Telecoms related or has covered some aspects of the telecoms industry.
What will you be doing
* Initially you will work closely with a mentor as well as the larger field based team to reach a pre-determined skill level in preparation for resolving the majority of tickets dispatched independently.
* You will gain product knowledge and experience from these Engineers and proactively look to broaden your knowledge and skill level.
* Full training and courses will be provided.
What will the role involve
* Working quickly and efficiently you will be expected to resolve and close a majority of faults.
* These faults are often of a reactive nature, however through the course of the work you will also be expected to take a proactive approach to solve any issues you may uncover.
* To work and train towards providing exceptional customer service, in a timely, cost effective and quality manner adopting safe working practices at all times.
* Full UK driving license
* Right to work in the UK
* Happy climbing and potentially working at heights
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy