|Job Ref:||204704907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£17000 - £22000/annum OTE/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
We have an exciting opening for an experienced Advisor with excellent communication skills to join as a Telesales Advisor based in our Dartford office. In return you will be rewarded with £22,000 OTE per annum.|
Bensons for Beds are the UK's biggest furniture specialist with over 270 stores nationwide and the aim of becoming the UK's number one bed retailer by providing an outstanding customer experience, through better products, better value and better service. In addition to our retail stores we have an extremely successful and growing telesales and internet operation based from our Dartford offices.
As our Telesales Advisor, you will report to the Direct Sales Manager and will be responsible for selling our full range of products and services with the objective of achieving and exceeding individual sales targets. You will deliver a level of service in accordance with "The Harveys Way", with the aim of achieving the benchmark of service set by the Direct Sales Manager.
Your key responsibilities and duties as our Telesales Advisor will include:
- To identify customer requirements over the telephone and to match their needs to our products, using all available resources to maximise sales, e.g. up-selling and add-on sales.
- To achieve individual sales targets and KPI's as set by the Direct sales manager.
- To maintain awareness of new product developments, new Company initiatives and all promotional activity.
- To correctly process all sales details e.g. accurate pricing information and delivery information, for the administration team.
- To ensure designated area of individual responsibility is maintained at all times and is to the required standard, as set by the Direct sales manager.
- To ensure high personal standards, of appearance and cleanliness, are maintained at all times
- To provide all customers with the highest levels of customer service, before, during and after the sale has taken place, in accordance with the Company service benchmarks.
- To deal professionally and knowledgeably with all customer queries, taking responsibility to see the query through to a satisfactory conclusion.
To be considered for the role of Telesales Advisor you will have previous experience in a customer facing role, be a confident and clear verbal communicator and have a self-motivated and ambitious approach to your work.
To become our new Telesales Advisor please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you