|Job Ref:||204709576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stirling||Address:||Post Code:||FK8||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Business Analyst - (Insurance OR Financial OR Pensions exp)|
Location: Craigforth, Stirling
3 + Months
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join an existing team within an established, market leading FTSE100 company.
Instrumental in supporting the Business Analysis function within a project services environment, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven business analysis capabilities. Reporting to either a Senior Business Analyst or a Project Manager within Project Services, this individual will be responsible for delivering business analysis elements to ensure successful delivery of change and IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment.
* Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
* Production of high/detailed level requirements and equivalent high/detailed level business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
* Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high level requirements
* Ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
* Shaping, prioritisation and definition of the business requirements to provide best fit with system(s) functionality and delivery capability
* Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
* Planning/Facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
* Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
* Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
Skills & experience
* Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
* Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
* Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
* Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with third parties
* Builds productive relationships with functions and third parties outside of the project team
* Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
* A professional approach and manner with an aptitude to learn
* Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources (including third party suppliers)
* Awareness of system analysis techniques
* Experience working within an outsourcing environment
* Experience of working within a project services/IT environment delivering change and/or transformation projects
* Relevant ISEB/BCS qualifications or equivalent
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we understand what it is like to work as a Contractor and do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated On-Boarding and Extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal allowing you to submit your timesheets wherever you are. And of course there are plenty of opportunities available throughout Capita.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us