|Job Ref:||204709515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Corsham||Address:||Post Code:||SN13||Salary:||£750 - £800/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Programme Manager to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in Corsham, initially until February 2017 offering up to £800 per day ltd.|
One B2 level Programme Manager (PgM) is urgently required to manage an ISS-DPS programme through the MSP lifecycle from Identifying a programme to Closing a programme.
The PgM must be able to demonstrate a successful record and experience of supporting the delivery of programme outcomes and project outputs, ideally with experience within a Cloud hosting environment and of working within an AS domain.
The role will require the PgM to have strong problem solving skills and the ability and agility to quickly adapt to changing priorities. The programme will encompass a number of projects, a wide variety of tasks and involve a large stakeholder community.
The PgM will be required to support the management of available resources and knowledge in an uncertain environment.
The PgM will deliver professional programme management assistance to the programme lead which conforms to the policy, governance and guidance issued by the ISS Programme Management Office(PMO).
- Managing the production and maintenance of programme artifacts including the programme brief, blueprint and management plans.
- Managing the production and maintenance of programme schedules and plans
- Managing programme level risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, and addressing escalations from projects.
- Managing financial aspects of the programme
- Managing the governance of the programme including chairing meetings, delivering briefs and producing Management Information.
- Management of engagement with the Stakeholder community.
The PgM should show: strong evidence of practical experience of MOD Approvals and Scrutiny processes; have experience of working within Category A-C projects; an awareness of MOD Acquisition; and awareness of Cabinet Office and HM Treasury Approvals & Scrutiny processes.
Programme and Project Management qualifications are desirable, such as MSP, APMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent.
A current DV clearance level with no expected limitations on obtaining STRAP clearance is essential.
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or