|Job Ref:||204709504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
IT Support Technician - Windows - Support - Hardware - Kent|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well known manufacturer. Joining a small team, working as an IT Support Technician in excellent supportive surroundings.
The role involves the general support of the in-house computer IT.
A passion for IT is a must! As the team is small, you will gain hands-on experience quickly, in multiple areas of IT Support.
As a member of the IT Support team you will be:
- Setting up new hardware
- Providing support at desktop to server level.
- Manage Active Directory
- Administering daily back-ups, logs and reports. Including the monitoring of PC performance
- Providing day to day phone call issues.
- Documenting errors, failures and hardware removals accurately and in a timely fashion
- Keeping up to date with the world of IT, possibly using your knowledge to implement new ideas and strategies
As a member of the IT Support Team you will need to have:
- 2 or 3 years experience working in IT within the manufacturing industry.
- Technical knowledge of Windows, Microsoft, Active Directory and hands on hardware experience.
- Knowledge of VMware and IBM server.
- Fantastic communication skills and willingness to learn and develop in the role.
This is a brilliant and exciting role, which is perfect for anybody looking to launch and develop their career as a key part of an IT Support team!
Apply now, don't miss out