|Job Ref:||204709458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
My client based in Birmingham city centre are currently seeking an experienced PHP Developer, to join there expanding development team. We are looking for an energetic, innovative and positive developer with a passion for programming to join a team of 4 developers.
You will be working on a range of exciting projects such as:
* Creating web applications that enable exciting and innovative interactions between customer and company
* Building database queries to track customer behaviour successfully, such as patterns and trends in the market
* Coming up with effective ways to promote information/products via mobile devices
* Developing interactive plugins and interfaces that work seamlessly with the companies social media accounts
* Connecting existing API's with other websites in the market in order to exchange products and pricing
* You will also be overseeing a number of junior staff, checking code and training
We are looking for someone with a strong background in PHP development, who would be happy to work with the following technologies:
* SSQL (MySQL)
* HTML and CSS
* Fast Learner
* A passion for programming
What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
My client are looking to pay between £25-40,000 for the position. They have interview slots lined up for the week commencing the 3rd October. They can be very flexible with times and are looking to fill this role ASAP.
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV to ;and give me the best number to call you on I can run through the position with you in more detail