|Job Ref:||204709338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum bens||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
A well-established Software provider are hiring for a new member of their growing Technical Support dept. You will be based in their state of the art Kent HQ based on the outskirts of Gillingham, in the Rochester/Chatham area. |
This is a customer facing role with the responsibility to keep solutions functioning and being proactive when it comes to finding trends and faults with the customers' products/solutions.
Some travel to customers both in the UK and Overseas may be required. You will be responsible for custom configuration products, access points, switches and other network devices. Networks and Linux experience are a prerequisite to be considered suitable for what they need.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for network/gateway performance monitoring and IP address changes
* Responsible for testing networks (connectivity, ping related, packet loss, signal strength, web pages, data transfer) and producing detailed reports for Internal use
* Trouble shooting issues and escalation to 3rd line for unresolvable issues.
* On Site support network testing and analysis
* Assist with the repair/logging and fault analysis of returned products on for all products
* Assisting with software testing of new firmware releases
* Provisioning or new and returned systems
* Onsite commissioning
You will be a highly organised self-starter, with the ability to prioritise workload to deliver high quality results to demanding timelines.
This is a great job opportunity to work for a company that can offer career development along with a fun and flexible working environment. If interested, then send your CV across for review