|Job Ref:||204709277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Cromer||Address:||Post Code:||NR27||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Up to 30K + Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
Web Applications Developer|
Developer - Back End, MVC, IIS, SQL server, (url removed), C#
The successful candidate will help the agile delivery team achieve its sprint targets and be responsible for working with the development team to write well designed and efficient codes by using software development practises.
Successful candidates will have strong communication skills, and be able to articulate technical solutions with minimal assistance as well as designing and building technical solutions with minimal assistance. Candidates should have knowledge of best practise and architecture for complex web applications.
The following skills will be needed:
• Extensive experience developing Web Applications with C# and (url removed) MVC
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Experience working within mixed discipline teams partnering with other specialists (user researchers, business analysts, solutions architects, etc)
• Experience with Microsoft MVC on Microsoft technology stack.
• Demonstrable CSS & HTML5 experience
• Ability to ensure efficient integration between the web applications and the Council's back office applications.
• Knowledge and experience with cross browser testing tools
Able to provide development, maintenance and support of web applications
Ability provide advice, guidance to other members of the applications and wider IT team.
Understanding of web security
Bonus skills :
Bootstrap, Node and Angular CMS and Sql