|Job Ref:||204709192||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Oxford Circus||Address:||Salary:||£150 - £200/day||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
IT Support Engineer / 1st-2nd Line Engineer - based in London|
1 month rolling contract paying up to £200 per day
My client are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to be responsible for technical support (1st/2nd Line) to internal employees. The role is based in their office in Central London.
The IT Support Engineer will work closely with the IT Director to ensure efficient, productive and high quality technical support and general assistance to the team.
The role will see you liaising directly with external support companies to ensure that various aspects of the network are running correctly, hardware & software asset management and provide initial troubleshooting of customer configuration and system problems when appropriate.
• Testing new hardware/software when required - e.g. iPhones/iPads - new versions of IOS.
• Assisting in Ad-hoc technical duties as required.
• Small amount of travel to other inner London locations maybe required.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Active Directory knowledge
• Strong Mac/Windows knowledge
• Windows Server knowledge
• Google Apps Knowledge desirable
• Salesforce knowledge desirable
• Polite and confident phone manner
• Strong customer service skills
• Presentable with good communication skills to all members of staff including senior management
• Good presentation skills
• Working hours 9AM - 6PM but must have the ability to be flexible