|Job Ref:||204709122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Oxford Circus||Address:||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
2nd Line Support Engineer - based in London|
Permanent role paying a competitive salary + Pension + Private Health care + Private Dental care + Company Mobile/Laptop + Discretionary Bonus
A very exciting company in London are looking to appoint a 2nd Line Support Engineer to be responsible for technical support and project work to internal employees. The role is based in their brand new state of the art offices in Central London.
This 2nd Line Support Engineer will work closely with the IT Director to ensure efficient, productive and high quality technical support and general assistance to the team.
The role will see you liaising directly with external support companies to ensure that various aspects of the network are running correctly. Hardware & software asset management. Provide initial troubleshooting of customer configuration and system problems when appropriate.
• Testing new hardware/software when required - e.g. iPhones/iPads - new versions of IOS.
• Assisting in Ad-hoc technical duties as required.
• Small amount of travel to other inner London locations maybe required.
• Strong Mac/Windows knowledge
• Active Directory knowledge
• Windows Server knowledge
• Google Apps knowledge is desirable
• Salesforce knowledge desirable
• Avaya knowledge desirable
• Polite and confident phone manner
• Strong customer service skills
• Presentable with good communication skills to all members of staff including senior management
• Good presentation skills
• Working hours 9AM - 6PM but must have the ability to be flexible