|Job Ref:||204708237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum £40-£50k pa, plus car allowance, bon||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the private sector, public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant working for a respected & established organisation that is committed to employee development.|
The purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for demonstrating software solutions to new business prospects; existing customer's and internal account managers, whilst ensuring that the software solutions are shown in the most positive light and supporting the sales cycle by impressing upon clients the benefits of using the software. Your responsibilities will include responding to ITTs, PQQs and RFIs in relation to the housing product suite; the delivery of pre sales demonstrations of the full housing product suite and associated integration tools; attendance at relevant exhibitions/conferences to represent the organisation and to assist the Marketing team by providing input to promotional materials.
• Previous commercial track record of working with financial accounting software solutions (such as Sage, SAP Financials, Oracle Financials, Open Accounts, Cedar, Sun Accounts, Lawson, Epicor, PS Financials, MS Dynamics Great Plains, Pegasus Opera, or similar) this role may lend itself to someone that has worked in a systems analysis, application support or training capacity working with an accounting application
• Experience of working in or with the public sector or social housing IT
• Willing to travel as needed
• Previous experience working in a pre-sales capacity
• Experience working for working for an IT Solutions provider, Software House, IT Outsourcer, IT Consultancy or other such commercial solutions provider
This role is home based and will entail some home working (as planning will be required) with the rest of the time spent visiting client sites, as a result suitable applicants will need to have a full UK driving license and access to personal transport. The role will involve occasional and ad hoc overnight stays.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job