|Job Ref:||204708158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Salary:||£10/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
An ideal opportunity for an entry level candidate to learn all aspects of the IT support function within a commercial organisation.|
Main performance elements to the role:
i) Troubleshooting IT problems in a timely fashion and enacting a solution
ii) Maintaining and configuring systems and processes
• Providing first line IT support to users. Identifying problems or the correct external support partners to liaise with
• Providing assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and company specific applications
• Marinating and monitoring data and applications to ensure correct operation and potential issues (e.g. Bond Adapt, Salesforce, AirWatch, etc.)
• Setting up and configuring new hardware and users on all systems (Active Directory, Office 365, etc.)
• Basic Hardware troubleshooting and repair (e.g. Desktop PCs, Laptops Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc.)
• Maintaining Records
• Journeying to satellite offices and sites to set up or maintain hardware and software systems if required
• A flair for problem solving and troubleshooting
• Good time-management and organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication, both written and verbal
• Proficiency with the following technologies:
• Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 operating systems.
• PC hardware, including PSU, HDD, SSD, RAM, CPU, APU and GPU components.
• Microsoft Office and the Outlook email client.
• Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers.
• Wired and wireless networks, including IP Address, DNS and Proxy settings.
• iOS and Android based smartphones and tablets.
• Previous experience in an IT support, Helpdesk or Customer Service role
• A familiarity with Bond Adapt, Salesforce, Active Directory and Office 365 administration