|Job Ref:||204708124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
My client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their busy successful team. The role involves taking ownership of technical issues and seeing incidents through to successful resolution at a 2nd line support level. You will adhere to ITIL based processes for the ongoing management of the customer environment. The right candidate will have 2-3 years' essential experience of two or more of the following (you do NOT need them all!!)|
* IBM Notes / ConnectUs
* TIM / BOXI / Agresso
* Exchange (Apply online only)
* Citrix - XenApp, Access Gateway, XenDesktop
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft; Core Infrastructure & Desktop
* Microsoft SQL
* Web filtering - Websence
* Mobile Devices
* Virtualisation - Hyper-V, VMware
* Networking - LAN, WAN, Firewalls
* Microsoft or Citrix Qualifications
* Experience of working in an ITIL based environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience of Service desk environment
You will be highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery with a professional approach. This is a great role with a great career development into 3rd line and consultancy work in the business. Please send in your CV for more information.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy