|Job Ref:||204708079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£16000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
A "Can do" attitude is seen as a key reason for this company's success. A number of accreditations are retained annually with major Blue chip players such as Microsoft, Fujitsu and HP. |
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable IT Graduate to join our team. We are not just looking for people to maintain systems and "exist" on a day to day basis. The successful candidate will receive considerable support in achieving their full potential, candidates are expected to challenge the norm, have fresh ideas and make a difference.
This is a dynamic environment where new installations utilising the latest tried and tested IT solutions are a frequent part of our operation.
This is a diverse technical role dealing with small to medium SME clients, utilising mainstream technologies such as Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V, LAN & WAN Networking solutions as well as the latest Cloud services. The ideal candidate will be a key part of a highly motivated technical team and have excellent customer interaction skills. An ability to document customer issues and articulate in non-technical jargon are essential. Our client has always remained at the leading edge of technology therefore, candidates are expected to have a flexible approach to work and be able to pass mainstream certification exams as needed by the business.
- Provide on-site, remote, email and telephone support
- Diagnose and troubleshoot both hardware and software support requests
- Monitor SLA's and prioritise work to stay within SLA's
- Assist the account managers with correctly sizing and configuring solutions
- Assist with installation rollouts
- Complete on-site scheduled health checks
- Have a flexible approach and attitude
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of supporting and installing Windows Servers
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy configurations
- Understanding of supporting desktop and mobile devices
- To be familiar with Microsoft Office and the ability to support users on all the common tools including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Understanding current cloud services, including Office 365 migration and administration
- Understanding of networking solutions, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN technologies and VOIP (Desirable)
- You will have recently graduated with a degree in "computer science" or similar - or if not recently graduated, have graduated with a degree in IT and then followed that up with some experience in a similar role.
- A full and clean UK driving license.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00-17.00 and the salary depends on experience, but will be between £17-22k with the use of a company vehicle