|Job Ref:||204707935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Bonus + Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Senior ASP .NET MVC Developer |
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing digital company who specialise in creating innovative and unique solutions across multiple industries. The business is planning to grow from £8m to £20m turnover in the next 5yrs and as such, this opportunity has great growth potential for the role holder.
Unlike most run-of-the-mill jobs out there, in this particular role you will be acting as the #2 to the technical manager and because the environment doesn't operate with a typical road map for IT, you will be working closely with the Technical Manager to define, design, develop and deploy solutions to their end clients. Rather than owning only one piece of a project, you will see your solution from the very start, through to sign-off and deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities
* You will be required to help coach and mentor junior developers and you will also be an internal champion of software projects and business initiative that drive growth.
* You will work closely with internal and external customers to interpret their requirements and write the relevant solution documents.
* You will be able to communicate complex system issues and development requirements to stakeholders and business partners.
* You will help junior members of the team to understand and appreciate why documentation is important to a software company but apply this appropriately so that people buy in to the process rather than pull away from it.
Technical Knowledge and Experience.
As the ideal candidate, you will be highly skilled in:
* ASP .NET MVC design patterns and principles (including SOLID) with commercial experience of developing ASP .NET Applications in C# and ORM Technology (ideally Entity Framework).
* Wide experience of UI/UX design principals
* Solid database design appreciation specifically around SQL Server with SQLK and LINQ skills.
* Experience of developing responsive web, mobile and tablet designs.
This is a great company with an ever changing work schedule which makes the role exciting and different, day-today, week-to week. We have visited their offices and the company culture is warm and friendly and they have regular social events and gatherings that help to make their employees feel valued and appreciated.
Salary - Up to £40K basic + Bonus & benefits package
To apply for this role or to have a confidential chat to learn more about this great opportunity then please contact us direct or send in your up to date CV