|Job Ref:||204707848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kidlington||Address:||Post Code:||OX5||Salary:||£450 - £500/day Competitive daily rates||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Daily paying agency are seeking a number of Developers to work on initial 2.5 month contracts in Kidlington, Oxfordshire. |
If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high performance team - start here. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect millions of customers.
Join a collaborative, engineering focused team and you'll be actively involved in creating new software and tools used by teams to support highly available applications and services experience in the cloud.
As an engineer you`ll have diverse responsibilities, including hands on development, design, code reviews and process improvement.
- Implement new features in our system from initial design through delivery
- Work with users and product management to define what they want, what they need, and what we can deliver
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our system
- Fix issues and rework code, monitors, and alerts for high stability
- Learn and apply best practices across the entire stack
- Be part of the team
- Interfacing with on and offshore teams
- Monitoring, steering and advising both on and offshore development work
Core skills required for these roles:
Strong core java J2SE/J2EE
Angular v1 or 2
Ideally experience of AWS, elasticsearch, elasticache would be beneficial
- Strong Java skills. You are a Java programmer and have stayed current with the evolution of the Java language and its ecosystem of frameworks and build tools.
- Process: You are incremental with your development and take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing.
- SQL experience (Oracle or any major DBMS)
- Unit testing frameworks experience (JUnit, Mockito, or similar)
- Configuration management and deployment automation experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Development experience with Elasticsearch
- Cloud computing: You understand the challenges of distributed computing and know how to code for REST APIs, fault tolerance and scalability.
- XML (XLST, XPATH) experience
- Java build tools (Ant, Maven, etc) experience
- JEE stack experience (any of JCA, JMS, JSF, etc)
- Web frameworks experience (JSF, Spring MVC, Play Framework, Grails or similar)
- Linux experience
- Oracle application stack experience (any of ADF, SOA, BPM)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to learn more about these roles, please apply today