|Job Ref:||204707759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||B30||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £19000/annum £19,000||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Overall Purpose of Role|
To provide support for Incidents and Service Requests for multiple managed services customers. Responsible for creating, monitoring and managing service calls, domestic and international, to ensure accurate and expedient incident progression.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To provide first line technical support and routing technical and customer escalations.
• To receive, record, prioritise and assign service calls to ensure that that service levels and SLAs are achieved.
• To monitor the progress of all service calls, escalate where appropriate and communicate progress to all relevant parties.
• To maintain accurate information through internal systems and documentation and recording customer updates as and when required.
• To provide information about incidents and root cause analysis.
• To work in accordance with the Service Desk and Incident Management policies, processes, procedures and work instructions.
• To assist the Engineering team where necessary in providing first line triage for service calls.
• To liaise and collaborate with 3rd party suppliers/partners to ensure that their performance is in line with our expectations.
• To work closely with others within the Service Operations Department, to include Engineers, Service Delivery, Logistics, and Procurement in order to ensure high customer service levels are provided at all times.
• To deliver a professional and consistent level of service that provides resolutions within agreed deadlines and to customers' satisfaction.
• To maintain and build relationships with customers and partners to assist in sales and maintenance activities.
• To contribute to the success of the business and assist in improving the overall customer experience.
• To participate in the 24/7 helpdesk rota and out of hours activities where business needs require.
• To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, adhering to the Health and Safety Policy and associated procedures, ensuring the health and safety of oneself and others.
• To adhere to the company's policies and procedures, maintaining a professional standard of conduct and upholding the reputation of the company at all times.
• Any other duties as required in order to meet business objectives.
Service Desk Analyst
• Service Desk and Customer Service experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience essential.
• Advanced Customer Service, ITIL methodology and Service Delivery practices including Incident and Escalation Management desirable.
• MCSA/MSCE Certification desirable.
• Experience of working in a busy and demanding office with the ability to provide a professional service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a professional and confident telephone manner and the ability to deal with contacts at all levels.
• Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel, confident and competent in the use of database systems, spreadsheets, electronic communications and the internet.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and in a high pressured environment.
• Aptitude and willingness to learn new software packages.
• Previous experience of working within the IT Maintenance Services Industry.
• Experience of providing support to external customers, and IT System Engineers with the ability to provide a professional and reliable service at all times.
• Must be flexible to work outside of core business hours where business needs require.
• Ability to plan and prioritise one's own workload, act on own initiative and effectively manage a multi-faceted workload.
• A confident and adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence and quickly establish effective working relationships.
• Satisfactory employment verification commensurate to the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours and Attitudes Required
The post-holder must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• Commercial Awareness
• Stakeholder Needs, Wants and Expectations
• IT Service Procedures and Best Practice
• Root Cause Analysis
• Service Delivery Practices
Service Desk Analyst
The post-holder must possess the following skills and key competencies:
• Communication, Listening and Interpersonal
• Analytical and Problem Solving
• Time Management, Prioritisation and Organisational
• Customer Service
• Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Behaviours and Attitudes
The post-holder must demonstrate the following behaviours and attributes:
• Flexible and Adaptable
• Reliable and Hardworking
• Acts with Honesty and Integrity
• Dedicated and Committed
• Professional and Approachable
• Team Player
• Customer Focus