|Job Ref:||204707668||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£600 - £800/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Identity & Access Management Product Owner|
The Digital Workplace team is challenged with designing, developing and delivering business outcomes that will allow around 90,000 colleagues across more than 950 sites to work in a fast, flexible and efficient manner, collaborating across locations and utilising the latest technologies. The Digital WorkPlace will provide our people with a superior user experience and will facilitate the efficient delivery of frontline services. We need the best technology talent to join us at this exciting time in order to own, plan, build and support key products and services.
Identity & Access Management (IdAM) represents one of a number of Products within the Digital WorkPlace Product Group. We are seeking a senior leader with expert technology skills to lead the team as Product Owner for Identity & Access Management with responsilbity products that govern identities, manage privileged accounts and control access across the business for around 90,000 staff. The post holder will be an expert technologist and passionate technology leader with experience of successfully delivering IdAM products. It is anticipated that the post holder will be fully versed with the range IdAM suppliers and products currently available in the marketplace and will be aware of emerging technology developments in this area.
The Product Owner will lead the definition of the product strategy, production of the roadmap, backlog and priorities; lead the IdAM delivery squads to design and deliver the Product using agile methodology and lead the IdAM product service team to deliver service design, service readiness and transition, deployment support, 2nd and 3rd-line problem management and continuous service improvement. The Product Owner will work closely with relevant programmes within the wider Product Group and with other Product Owners to ensure a coherent and superior Digital experience for end users. The Product Owner will also work closely with Release management and other relevant business functions in supporting deployment of the product into live operations.
The Product Owner will:
• Be the product's key stakeholder
• Be responsible for communicating the product vision to the product team and to wider Stakeholder communities
The Product Owner will own and deliver products and services that are aligned with the company's strategic objectives. The Product owner will act as a customer champion, owning, articulating and managing the product definition and requirements at all levels and prioritising the work of Delivery squads.
The Product Owner is responsible for the end to end delivery of the product. They will manage the technical capability and expertise across delivery squads to design, develop, build and test secure product solutions for the current and the future
The Product Owner will lead and direct service specialist teams in monitoring, operating, and supporting technical solutions. Owns the operational relationships with suppliers ensuring services and products are delivered aligned to industry best practice, regulatory and contractual requirements.
• Leading multiple Product Teams to co-ordinate an overall Programme of work
• Ensures user needs are at the heart of the product design and delivery
• Deliver prioritised product backlogs / user stories
• Ensure stakeholders understand the project/programme vision and resolve issues and remove barriers
• Build strong relationships with business users and stakeholders
• Work with Delivery teams in estimation and review sessions
• Monitor progress, working with the Delivery Manager to maximise velocity
• Ensures acceptance criteria are met
• Accountable for the end to end successful delivery of new and innovative technology products and services to quality, time and budget
• Leading the implementation of the IT Change into the Production / Live estate whilst maintaining a stable live service with zero production outages
• Communicate effectively with wide range of stakeholders including developers, architects and Business owners, managing the shared delivery plan, reporting risks, issue and status appropriately
• Lead and work adaptively with both experienced agile practitioners and colleagues operating in more standard delivery processes to unblock delivery issues wherever possible.
• Manage successful delivery outcomes across all stages of the development lifecycle of the product, making sure that products at all stages are fit for purpose, fully tested and perform.
• Ensuring that all live services associated with the product are operated, monitored, supported and maintained to best practise standards aligned to organisation and service requirements, IT and Department strategy and policy and KPIs
• Develop fit for purpose Management Information Reporting for areas of responsibility according to best practise standards in support of service, financial management and decision making e.g. performance, trends and capacity reporting
• Develop, agree and manage budgets and ownership of financial performance for own area of responsibility ensuring all expenditure is appropriately planned, authorised and progressed
• practitioners and colleagues operating in more standard delivery processes to unblock delivery issues wherever possible.
• Manage the supplier relationship of key strategic services to ensure that services are aligned with best practice and delivers value for money and technical stability to the departments environment negotiations and contracts are aligned to best practise, IT and infrastructure strategy with reference to own area of responsibility
• Lead, coach and mentor team to ensure
o continual service improvement
o provision of first class service
o consistent levels of capability available as required by the organisation
o continuous personal development progressed in line with organisation requirements
Skills and Experience
• Designing and deploying enterprise scale services involving:
o Identity Management Tools such as Microsoft Identity Manager, VMWare Identity Manager, Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium and similar technologies.
• The Department also has a bespoke meta-directory synchronisation product called ADUS (Active Directory Unify System), of which existing knowledge would be beneficial.
o Single sign-on technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services including AD Connect, Microsoft NTLM authentication and open standards such as SAML, OpenID and Oauth2 including associated products such as Kong.
• The Department also has a bespoke enterprise single sign-on product called ESSO, used in both our legacy application estate and also in our Citrix environment, of which existing knowledge would be beneficial
o Two factor authentication technologies such as biometrics including Microsoft Windows Hello, smartcard management systems such as HID Global ActivIdentity; Trusted Platform Module management including the use of Intercede MyID.
o X.509 based Public Key Infrastructures including use of Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Authority
• Experience of leading multiple Product Teams to deliver parallel elements of an overall Programme of work.
• Experience of defining a Product roadmap and working with business users to ensure that technology products and services are created with user needs at the forefront of all development activity.
• Leading delivery teams in: - Product strategy definition, creation, management and prioritisation of backlogs, product development and delivery, the design, implementation, administration of Service Management and Service Management processes and policies
• Experience of developing, agreeing and managing budgets and financial performance for own area of responsibility
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven track record of managing stakeholders
• Proven track record of delivering digital products and services
• A solid understanding of users and the business context within which the product and service is being developed
• Working with Agile squads and delivery managers to deliver products in an agile fashion
• Demonstrable experience of procurement, commercial management and supplier management in large scale organisation
• ITIL Expert with demonstrable in depth experience of Service Management in complex, multi-supplier environment including the definition and implementation of Service Management policies and processes (Service Strategy and Service Operations).
• Experienced with planning, estimating, staffing, organising, and managing multiple projects; has monitored and dealt with critical paths and risks areas utilising project methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE2
• Managing other Product Owners
• Qualification of relevant experience in a related field
• Have experience of working with security related stakeholders and expert teams to enable secure service provision, both for development and production environments.
• Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
• Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
• Degree or equivalent experience
SFIA 6 Skills Framework
• Change Management - Level 6
• Problem Management - Level 5
• Resourcing - Level 6
• Incident Management - Level 5
• Service Level Management - Level 6
• Technical Specialism - Level 6
• Project Management - Level 7
• Relationship Management - Level 7
• Financial Management - Level 6