|Job Ref:||204707487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Software Test Engineer - Test Engineer - QA Engineer - Software Tester - Test Engineer - QA Software Engineer - Test Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits - Surrey |
My client who are a Leading Payments Organisation based in Surrey are looking for a Test Engineer to assist in leading their successful Software Devices Testing Team, working on high available/transactional systems.
The ideal candidate should hold at least ISTQB Foundation qualification and have Manual and exploratory testing experience. You should also have experience of testing methods, including TDD test-driven development and automated testing together with Software Configuration Management tools, such as Git. You will be working in both a Windows and Linux operating system environment using Agile/Scrum.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work within a team to ensure products are effectively tested. Working closely with developers, product, architects, testers and test manager supporting the release of high-quality products to clients. You will also be able to take ownership of testing activities within Agile development life cycle. Coordinating, facilitating, supporting and reporting all testing activities at a team level for new releases.
- Engineering level testing of devices software plus Conducting subsystem, system and user level testing
- Conducting End-to-end testing and documenting tests results and liaison with the development teams
- Working within a Devices Scrum development team using Automated testing strategy and tools development
- Software build and configuration for test releases plus Setup and maintenance of engineering development and test devices
- Contribute the test perspective on product quality within a diverse agile team and escalate concerns and/or important matters in a constructive manner
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, please get in contact today.