|Job Ref:||204707102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Software Development Manager |
££ highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Software Development Manager to work with a market leading cloud services and data solutions company based in central Southampton, Hampshire.
This is a great time to join a growing and successful business as they develop a number of new business systems and services to improve business performance & efficiency.
You will be responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring a talented development team and aiding in the management and release of a range of business systems and applications. You will come from a technical development background and be able to offer advice and expertise on technology decisions, product architecture and system integrity.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, great working environment with modern fully equipped offices and exposure to leading technologies to stay ahead of the curve.
Some Key Responsibilities:
* Lead team of software Developers/Engineers in the delivery of internal and customer facing applications
* Understanding of Micros services, RESTful APIs, coordinating 3rd party development
* Participate in Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint
* Manage the SDLC and release management processes and provide escalated support services for IT Operations
* Occasionally Perform development related tasks including feature implementation, DevOps, and bug fixes
* Experience with agile development life Cycle and release management best practices
* Strong full stack skills (Java, PHP, AngularJS, NA)
* Experience with distributed system performance analysis and optimisation
* Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases (postgres, MySQL, mssql)
* Experience with Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment
* Experience with infrastructure automation (SALT, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
The company offers competitive salaries, flexible working and comprehensive benefits making this a great opportunity and exciting and engaging place to work
If you have the skills required then please forward your CV or call (Apply online only)