|Job Ref:||204707017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£20000 - £280000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
1st & 2nd Line Support Engineer - ITIL experienced|
Up to £28,000
IESA is the market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe - our clients include the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Weetabix and Astra Zeneca to name but a few.
Due to our tremendous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic 1st and 2nd line Support Line Engineer, to provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the Service Delivery Team Leader.
The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the ICT environment, plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. As an IT service role, it is the case that sometimes setup and testing may require to be done outside of business hours and this is part of the role.
* Patient and willing to go the extra mile
* Excellent communication skills in order to provide clear and concise telephone and e-mail support
* Be 1st point of call for issues raised
* Must be willing to ask for help when needed
* Share knowledge with the rest of the team.
* To Supply 1st / 2nd line support to 300+ local and remote users
* Pro-actively monitoring ICT systems
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn,
* Patching of network and Phones
* Hardware / Software installation
* Willing to work extra hours to meet deadlines
* Implementation of ITIL
* Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
* Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced support technician to join a fast paced environment with career development and opportunities.
If you feel you have what we are looking for, then please get in touch