|Job Ref:||204706996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£14000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:03|
Job Title; 2nd Line IT Support, First Line IT Support, IT Support|
Maloy and Flynn are actively looking to recruit an 2nd Line IT Support Technician for a fantastic client based in Loughborough.
The 2nd Line IT Support Technicians ensure that service requests raised from customers are monitored and adhered to. Acting as the first level of escalation for our clients collection of customers, you will be responsible for the management, resolution and communication of service requests as part of the 2nd Line team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage service requests from customers
• Provide telephone technical assistance to customers
• Assist team members on internal systems, products and processes
• Answer help desk support calls in a timely and professional manner
• Proactive management of monitoring alerts are dealt with in a timely manner, ensuring the customer is updated, tickets raised and initial diagnostics completed
• Keep all support tickets, records and communications recorded in support software
• Ensure all support calls follow the relevant procedures and that customers are kept up to date with all outstanding tickets
• Assist in the improvement of processes and procedures to further enhance the customer experience
• Assist with Service Management and customer reporting as required
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication and focus on customers
• Excellent time management
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, inc Outlook, Excel and Word
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Previous helpdesk experience
• Able to multitask
• Good problem solving skills
• Able to wok under pressure
The successful applicant will have a flexible approach, be conscientious and have a courteous attitude.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy with Maloy & Flynn Recruitment, please contact Kish Gokani.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Legal, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource and Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities