|Job Ref:||204706980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum To 30000 + bonus||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
Customer Projects Manager to £30k + bonus |
Commutable from Bristol, and Cardiff
Due to demanding expansion plans the company needs a Customer Project Manager to oversee
the specification and delivery of bespoke systems, provide technical support to the sales operation
in the onboarding of new customers and ongoing support for bespoke customer systems. Occasional national / international travel and flexibility regarding working hours will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To assist the sales operation in the interpretation of customer project requirements, to identify
the appropriate products and additional engineering/production/project management
actions to allow quotations to be completed.
• To contribute in the order review process, to ensure that all customer requirements are covered
and any additional actions are identified and delivered.
• Working closely with sales and IT to ensure that data provisioning and administration meets the
• Work with other members of the engineering department and also sales and customer support
in identifying and delivering customer training requirements.
• Establish and develop the processes for customer project management, to ensure consistency of
delivery and stakeholder communications. It will be expected that the successful candidate will
take a senior role as the customer project management function grows in line with growth ambitions.
• Track all actions and periodically report on the status of all ongoing customer projects to the
Technical and Sales Directors and any other stakeholders as required.
• Monitor the progress of customer projects to ensure that products are installed and operating
correctly, all data provisioning is operating as required until projects are deemed 'business as
• For projects deemed BAU, respond to customer issues that should occur and ensure they are
escalated to the appropriate persons and satisfactorily resolved.
• Attend project meetings with customer with occasional site visits.
• The Customer Projects Manager reports directly to the Technical Director and will be expected
to develop strong collaborative working relationships with the sales, IT, customer support and
• Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation,
focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates
• Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet the company's core values.
Job Specifications (Skills and Experience)
• Experience in a technical project delivery function.
• Supervisory or management experience preferably in an IT, electrical installation or utilities role
• Experience in liaising with customers in a technical capacity.
• Excellent communications, planning and organising skills.
• Working knowledge of Windows server systems.
• Understanding of network infrastructure principles.
• Technically strong. Hardworking, motivated, determined to succeed.
• Customer focussed, responsible.
• Enquiring mind, technically resourceful, inquisitive, excellent research skills, work under
pressure, results driven.
• Ambitious, with potential to grow into team leader/department manager role.
Interested? Then please send your CV (Word preferably - please avoid pdf if at all possible ) to me for the
Customer Projects Manager vacancy on the email address in this advert. Your CV WILL NOT be sent anywhere without your prior consent