|Job Ref:||204706967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:44|
Technical Business Analyst - Birmingham - up to £26,000 |
I am looking for a Graduate with a 2.1 or 1st class degree in either Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Natural Science, Engineering or a Computer Science related degree to join a market leading rapidly growing organisation.
This excellent graduate opportunity is based in Birmingham and is suited to a Graduate who can demonstrate an interest in I.T and is looking to gain a I.T related role within an organisation who will nurture their skills and abilities and has a career path to suit their educational background and university results.
This Graduate opportunity will be working with a market leading business that specialise in the Insurance industry and has won numerous awards with offices worldwide.
As a 'Technical Business Analyst' the successful Graduate's day to day tasks will include:
* Design and document demanding and interesting technical front-end solutions to add value to the core application
* Critically analyse solutions to ensure designs are appropriate for end user experience
* Design and document integrations to third party software
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the Web Service solution and detail requirements to facilitate front-end development work.
* Analyse performance data and identify areas for performance improvements
* Work in partnership with internal and external Development and QA teams to deliver discrete projects
* Deliver presentations to colleagues and customers
The successful Graduate will have or be able to demonstrate the following:
* An aptitude for applying technology and structured problem solving
* At least a 2.1 in a technical subject - Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Maths with good A Levels
* A track record of delivering on projects and an ability to carry tasks through to completion
* An ability to work in teams and learn quickly
* Demonstrated an interest in and experience of using IT
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
* A salary increase on successfully passing your probation
* Annual bonuses
* Performance related bonuses
* Salary progression
* Private healthcare
* Health insurance
* Company Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday - rising to 30 days
* Multiple company events
* On going training and close mentoring
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team within an organisation that offers great career progression and excellent financial rewards, so please forward me your CV now if you meet the desired skills required