|Job Ref:||204706690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Systems Engineer (with Tactical Data Links).|
Based in either Lincoln, Malvern or Farnborough, the successful candidate will play a key role in the Data Link Portfolio team. You will essentially translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications through technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, and evaluation of cost/risk. Using your expert knowledge, you will evaluate supportability and analyse the effectiveness for total systems. Your analysis will be performed at all levels of the total system product - concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal, and you will also be responsible for ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions.
Education & Experience:
• Proven success in technical leadership.
• Experience of managing solutions delivery and client engagement.
• Strong communicator - can deliver clear messages through dialogue, written work and formal presentation.
• Programme management.
• Ability to work in virtual teams.
• Creation of and updating technology roadmaps.
• Familiar with Earned Value Management.
• TDL experience.
Candidates should ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance prior to applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below