|Job Ref:||204706199||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||HA3||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum £34,000||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
About the role/client|
• Our client are a fast-growing IT Solutions Provider. They have a growing team of over 90 IT support staff and are looking for an IT Support Engineer for a client site.
• You will be working with a knowledgeable IT Support Manager and will be working on help desk calls remotely and on site, so hands on experience is also necessary.
• As the IT Support Manager you will be running the day to day helpdesk onsite and doing first and second line support while working with the customer, so hands on experience is also required.
• The IT Support Manager will be involved with troubleshooting and administration within a predominantly Microsoft environment.
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
• Running the service desk and resolving 1st-2nd line support calls and ensuring all calls are followed through by your team members
• You will manage the day-to-day workload of your team, ensuring you get the best out of them
• Supporting and maintaining the infrastructure within to ensure maximum uptime
• Ensuring the you keep the Engineers and Helpdesk team up to date of any issues that need to be escalated and raised - our client are looking for someone who can do, but someone who equally is prepared to escalate
• Support and manage key infrastructure projects in with your Senior engineer
• You will be the main point of contact between the client and us
• Applicants that are successful are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
• Our client expect experience in supporting IT in a controlled environment
• Microsoft Server Skills
4. Group Policies
5. Exchange and Office 2013/365 skills are desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• You must also be Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or hold other industry recognised qualifications.
• Access to highly qualified senior engineers who are all Microsoft trained thus affording exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
• A very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it.
• Potential to Apply for Microsoft Training Vouchers after a Year
• Working with a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about IT but also providing a fantastic service!
• Child protection screening will apply to this post