|Job Ref:||204706170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£8/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
My client in High Wycombe is looking for a part time Junior Web Administrator. |
They are looking for someone to do 3 days, 22.5 hours per week.
The purpose of this role is to:
Provide an effective and efficient service within the marketing department, assisting with uploading, testing and maintenance of the website, micro sites, log-in queries and e-marketing, producing and managing online content, ensuring consistence and safeguarding the companies corporate identity and branding across its various platforms, acting as a source of expert advice and support to colleagues to meet customer needs and objectives.
Tasks will include:
- Uploading, testing and maintaining the company website, attend to log-in queries and create e-marketing bulletins ensuring that activities are delivered in line within agreed timescales.
- Research, write, commission, edit and publish accurate and effective online content for websites and e-marketing bulletins.
- Provide monthly analytics and insight on website statistics and e-marketing campaigns through the use of Google analytics and similar software applications.
- Support the Marketing Team as and when required.
You will have the following:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proven editing and copy writing skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Previous experience in web content management.
This role is on an on-going temp basis, but could go permanent for the right candidate.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer