|Job Ref:||204706124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bilston||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£6000 - £55000/annum Car Allowance + Other Excellent Bens||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Senior Project Manager // Managed Services // £55,000-£60,000 // West Midlands // Immediate Candidates ONLY |
A dominant and highly lucrative client of mine are currently looking to recruit an experienced/senior Project Manager in to their existing team. This is an urgent requirement therefore; we are only willing to look at immediately available permanent candidates at this time. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT professional to thrive in an interesting and fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to regularly visit other office sites across the UK as well as client sites as appropriate. It is therefore anticipated that the role is likely to require an element of travel.
You will be expected to work with both internal and external clients, to address commercial, operational and organisational issues, always aiming to deliver lasting business performance improvement.
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to deliver projects that typically are a combination of outsourced service provision, process re-engineering and IT solutions delivery.
* Manage through to successful delivery both external and internal projects
* Pro-actively support sales opportunities from within our existing and prospective customers
* Work within the PMO team, adhering to and supporting the standards and methods that support best practice
* Coordinate and facilitate teams in order to support business transformation
* Establish strong business relationships with our clients' senior management at all levels built on mutual respect and trust
* Scope and define engagements / proposals with our customers in order to secure long term business services contracts
* Commercially manage projects to establish services and transformation to agreed scope and budget
* Ensure proper quality assurance controls are included with all client engagements
* Follow projects from conception through to delivery and realisation of the benefits
* Contribute to innovation, knowledge sharing and thought leadership
* 5 years+ project management experience
* Strong client facing stakeholder management skills
* Experience of managing projects requiring extensive business process management/outsourcing
* Experience of managing the development and implementation of IT solutions
* A competent working knowledge of and experience of delivering using Prince2 methodology
* A thorough appreciation of the project management of AGILE development
* Experience in workflow, ECM and software developments tools
* Comfortable with multiple concurrent project deliveries and multi-tasking
* Experience in The Public Sector, Healthcare and Financial Services (Insurance, Pensions, Mortgages)
Ideally the applicant will have experience of:
* Working with OCR and ICR capture software as well as scanning capture software.
* Setting up IL3 working environments
* Working with multifunctional stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to make an impact at every level of the business. For more information, please apply for the role, or email your CV direct
Senior Project Manager // Managed Services // £55,000-£60,000 // West Midlands // Immediate Candidates ONLY
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy