|Job Ref:||204706108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lanarkshire||City:||North Lanarkshire||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £74000/annum Bonus, Pension, Health and Car alllo||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Lead Enterprise Architect - Perm - North Lanarkshire - up to £74K|
Abrecco wish to recruit, on behalf of our highly successful North Lanarkshire based client, an experienced Lead Enterprise Architect with an extensive proven background in the design and delivery of system and infrastructure solutions to meet business needs while contributing to the wider business and technology strategies. Working with senior stakeholders, business leaders and technical teams, you will be responsible for putting designs together, managing the solutions architecture and providing oversight across entire project lifecycle`s. As well as excellent communication skills, you should have excellent knowledge of enterprise datacentre environments, ERP systems and have experience designing solutions. You should also have the confidence to technically lead internal and external design and delivery teams. To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in delivering Enterprise-level architecture solutions in customer focussed environments.
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise Microsoft infrastructure environments and ERP systems
- Experience managing solution design through the project lifecycle.
- Understanding architecture and Project frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Prince2 etc)
- Proven track record managing budget and risk
- Experience presenting architectural strategies to senior management board
- First class communication and influencing skills with - Superb stakeholder management experience
- Familiar with Agile/Lean methodologies
- Knowledge of distributed architectures / high availability systems.
- 3rd Party vendor management
This is an exciting and challenging role within a highly successful global organisation, attracting a salary up to £74K and an excellent benefits package which includes a generous car allowance and bonus scheme. Please submit your current CV in word format for immediate consideration