|Job Ref:||204705665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
Enterprise Architect & Strategy Lead |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: Enterprise Architect & Strategy Lead
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Closing date for applications: 7 October 2016
It is an exciting time to join Group Business Information Services (BIS): they have embarked upon a ground-breaking programme of work to ensure that their IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate updated technologies, but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide them with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
As they continue to build their new global Strategy & Innovation function, they are looking to recruit an Enterprise Architect & Strategy Lead, who will partner with both the business and the Business Information Systems teams to ensure that the proposed technical solutions not only align with the company`s overall objectives, but also ensures that both groups enable and drive each other to meet the needs of the company`s mission and vision.
- Develop and maintain the overall BIS IT Strategy
- Build the long-term strategic enterprise architecture blueprint and migration roadmaps, leveraging IT and business strategy
- Partner with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions
- Maintain the architectural views of the Business Model, Business Process and Information architectures, necessary to orchestrate application and technology roadmap planning
- Work with the BIS PMO and ITAB to establish clear priorities for Solution Architects, managing their book of work to balance demand with capacity
- Set the vendor and partner strategy for IT, working with Procurement and BIS Operations
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience with business process and performance modelling, benchmarking, and financial analysis
- Experience building enterprise architecture blueprints and roadmaps
- Ability to engage and communicate complex IT architecture to business management and leadership
- Ability to articulate technical complexity in business terms
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience; ideally engineering background, BSc or MSc
You may have experience of the following: Enterprise Architect, Strategy Lead, Business Processes, Performance Modelling, Architecture Blueprint, Roadmap, IT Strategy, Business Plan, Architecture Planning, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications