|Job Ref:||204705320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:18|
Graduate IT Developer|
£16k-£18k starting salary, generous benefits, excellent training and scope to increase salary dramatically within first 12 months
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a proven academic record and a willingness to learn new skills and technologies. The ability to work as part of a small team, share knowledge and a flexible, friendly disposition are required.
* The development, maintenance and support of internally developed applications
* The production of appropriate documentation to support the applications
* Ad hoc maintenance and support activities
Our bespoke internal training programme is designed to integrate you in to our IT application development team and will help you to quickly grow into a capable and vital part of our business. You will be trusted with real responsibility, liaising with senior management and utilising the next generation suite of applications to support the Business Management division.
* In House Training Academy - individually tailored in-house training
* Generous holidays and option to purchase extra days
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
* Opportunity for secondment and within our international network
* Advantage shopping discount scheme, bike scheme and childcare vouchers