|Job Ref:||204705265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandwich||Address:||Post Code:||CT13||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Our client in Sandwich is looking for an experienced SQL Developer/Integrations Technician to join their successful and expanding business. |
The SQL Developer / Integrations Technician will be responsible for developing applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform. The job will also require the use of custom-built in-house tools in conjunction with a variety of data sources. This position requires a good understanding of SQL Server (2008/R2 versions) and developing T-SQL code (including a proficiency in database query optimization). An understanding of XML, (url removed), C#, TFS and a general competence using Microsoft Excel and Access would also be beneficial. This position requires excellent communication and technical skills.
* Creating T-SQL based code following software development lifecycle procedures.
* Following best practices, methods, standards and processes.
* Reviewing database schemas, objects and data scripts written by others and providing feedback.
* Locating and correcting issues with current code/developments.
* Perform custom data integrations with client software.
* Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure high-level integrity and quality.
* Monitor job and transfer queues (SQL and Windows) and ensure full functionality.
* Create and maintain documentations for all projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/R2 server side development.
* T-SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers.
* Reasonable Excel / Access skills.
Skills considered beneficial:
* (url removed).
* Any experience with other Database management systems.
If yo feel you meet all of the these skills, please submit your application.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.