|Job Ref:||204705174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£16000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
Technical Support |
Due to an ever increasing workload, our client is actively seeking two talented and dedicated Technical Support Analysts to complement their IT department on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Undertake remote monitoring of IT based equipment once installed using bespoke monitoring systems.
• Conduct remote monitoring of 3rd party devices using centralised software and bespoke monitoring system
• Identify problems quickly and efficiently as they occur and perform remote maintenance in order to repair faults and minimise downtime.
• Diagnose and Log issues with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues.
• Be open to developments in systems and processes and proactively contribute own ideas and suggestions for improvements.
• Help with installing remote systems enabling kit onto the network.
• Evaluate data from reports to identify possible issues.
To be considered for this role you must possess a minimum of 12 months within a help-desk support role with solid, working experience in PC set-up, support and configuration, familiar with networking concepts, ADSL broadband and router configurations and an excellent knowledge of
Windows operating systems.
In addition, you will display exceptional communication skills with a meticulous work ethic and a strong focus on detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a corporate, expanding market leader with a competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for progression