|Job Ref:||204704861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000/annum Extensive Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:20|
Our central London based client are one of the biggest names in UK ecommerce, developing, high traffic multi award winning platforms, priding themselves on their fully agile environment and collaborative approach to development.
Due to continued success they are now looking to expand their development team by as many as 4 Senior Level Polyglot Developers.
Being a developer here means:
* Working in small stable and supportive autonomous product teams
* Developing, updating and maintaining high end, high traffic web platforms
* Understanding and thriving in a truly agile environment (Contributing in huddles, working well in sprints).
* Owning individual problems rather than assigned work.
* Being your own QA, PM, DevOps etc. Owning a project from start to finish.
* Thriving off the energy of a busy development team, responsible on one of the UKs best known, best used platforms.
Skills and Experience:
* Comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy
* Excellent time management skills
* Experience in Web Operations such as Automated Deployment, Server Provisioning and monitoring.
* The ability to contribute to team huddles, meetings and planning phases.
The Full Current Tech stack is as follows:
Frameworks - Rails, Compojure, Sinatra
Platforms - EC2, vagrant, docker, unbuntu
Databases - Postgres, Redshift, Redis, mysql, memcached, Kafka
DevOps - puppet, fabric, ELB, route53, nginx
Any additional experience in any of this tech will be highly advantageous.
In return my client are offering:
* Salary Circa £70k
* Annual Bonus
* Pension plan + Healthcare
* Annual, Individual training budget
* Access to internal + external Hackathons, Conferences, industry meets
* Central London Location
* On-site Gym
* On-site Barrista, Café and Refreshments
* Newly Refurbished creative office space
This is an incredible opportunity to join an industry leader at a very exciting time in their company progression.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your most recent CV and any supporting documents to:
Applicants chosen to progress will be contacted within 5 working days.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas