|Job Ref:||204704853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:20|
Position: Advanced Data Analytics - Innovative start up|
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum Plus pension and benefits
Job Type: Full time
The client is an exciting and well respected start up business that specialise in financial crime analytics and technology solutions. The company look for highly skilled and innovative data analytics professionals carrying between two to six years' experience in tackling complex data to solve financial crime, compliance, surveillance and reveal intelligence for their London Bridge office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team whilst offering both career development and business interaction.
Essential knowledge and qualifications for this role:
* 2-6 years' experience in an advanced data analytics role.
* Fluent in leading statistical analysis tools and languages (i.e. SAS, Scala, Hadoop, Park etc.)
* An understanding of financial crime / fraud industry challenges and trends.
* Proven background in effectively using visualisation tools (Qlikview, Spotfire, Tableau)
* Natural coding and programming style.
* 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a technology related degree - i.e. software engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science etc.)
* Client facing / customer centric style.
If you have the relevant experience and skills for this job, please send your CV by clicking Apply Now